In response to past year’s feedback and following best practices at like-minded and sized congregations, we are offering the following enhancements to our shared High Holy Days experience.
*Youth and Teen Programs are offered for children in pre-k through 12th grades. There is no additional cost for these programs. However, if families prefer to be seated with their children in the main services, regular priced tickets will be needed for their children.
- Of special note, we invite 7th – 12th graders to join their families in the main services during the second day of Rosh Hashanah. No additional ticket will be needed for that day.
- A limited number of 9th -12th graders will be needed to help with the youth program. If your teen is interested, please indicate that on the registration form or contact Naama Heymann.
- For security purposes, all children entering the building for family services, youth/teen programs, or volunteer opportunities must register in advance.
* We are offering several Family Services options as appropriate by age. We will also continue to run our traditional youth high holy day program. They will be held on Rosh Hashanah as well as Yom Kippur day, due to overwhelming demand and past success. This will allow parents and kids to pray together in a format that is conducive to each child’s particular age.
* We will continue to have open seating in the Parallel service. Seating in the Main Sanctuary will be assigned for Patrons. Arrangements will be made to assist congregants who require special seating accommodations.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the Temple Office, (201) 750-9997. Thank you!